Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Aluminum Boat Steering Consoles

exemplary suicide and Shangri La


As a climax to the theme of Rohmer, and somehow turn the page, bring a couple of links of two extraordinary digital magazines, which numbers just came out last and I have been fortunate to participate with some collaboration.

First, has left the number 4 of the magazine Transit, which is available online and in which, among other things, we comment on several releases, visible or invisible (Bellocchio, Haynes, Scorsese, Bigelow , Lav Diaz ...), we draw the lines between movies like Brief Encounter, a perfect match and before dawn, and honors, of course the teacher Rohmer with a couple of articles. I've taken care to write me a letter thinking that you can listen posthumously wherever you are.


And the other big news is the release of the latest issue of Shangri-La , which is also very special, being a very comprehensive monograph on the language of memory. I have collaborated with the article "The language of space, the memory of the cities." You can download the two parts of the magazine from this page . There are so many things in this issue that I find impossible to get a few or highlight something, it's best to go to the original. Although clear in this matter, if there whom we can not forget, this is Marcel Proust.


Enjoy:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment