Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Fotos De Mulherpeladas

Undertake community manager is to innovate, and vice versa

Norman-3Teapots

Today I have a talk at the 9 th meeting that the University Foundation Company organized IFEMA on entrepreneurs. Since last week, I felt the need to leave written some ideas. They are simple notes, more like a series of tweets, which reflected a post and yarn. Oh my repository in any case, if I stay in front of white kids, and if someone is for something, I will be rewarded.

crisis Sunday afternoon
Before talk about innovation and enterprise, some reflections onion grandfather, found one day in the same situation as the audience (fresh graduates and final year students of the University).
- fun to death. I was also just graduated. The only thing I cared about was having fun. Would not work, would not undertake, and less innovation.
- When you become aware of the need to work to live, begins the search for a new happiness.
- Happiness is not out. Is within . There are people who are lucky to work on what you like. Some people enjoy in any job, because he puts passion. And if the work is strongly opposed, keep looking until you find the setting that lets you display your passion.
- pleasant thing in life is to want to go to work on Sunday afternoon . I do not speak of "workalcoholics. I talk about passion for life. Life is not a fictitious division between work and personal. That was a fiction maintained by the twentieth-century urban life. Typically, at all times, before the industrial revolution was that the work-life "no work" were perfectly mixed. Today's Internet is one of the forces that life is returning, without artificial barriers. Living is passionate about what we do, is work that is "not working".
- Dad finally lost by the artificial barriers between work and personal life. For good.

Innovation is leading the change for the better
- Before the innovation verbose praise, let me recall that innovation for innovation is a mental straw. Pure innovation is overrated. It's a hobby .
- Innovation for a better world. Not because I'm bored. I know sad stories of innovation, which have destroyed jobs, by the obsession to combat boredom.
- Innovate to improve.
- In the business world, innovation is about overcoming. With the rethinking of approaches. Innovation has to do with stubbornness and to break down mental barriers. With the ability to sell ideas. To innovate, there are usually first to sell a bike.
- Sometimes you can not improve a process or product. You have to let it ripen, and perhaps die. But do not sit still, introducing new products hoping that one set.
- Innovation is a risky business. Show me an innovator who always hits to the first, and I'll show you an innovative cheater.
- Innovation is leading change. The change for the better, not change for change.
- Innovation is in many cases take several pieces of puzzles, and make a new puzzle. Is copied, with permission, to generate original and useful hybrids.
- If it is not useful, it is worth.
- If you're new, you may self worth. Sometimes an existing product works with a different distribution strategy. That innovation lies in distribution, not product.

"The beating started"
- Within the circles of entrepreneurs, especially in the field of Internet, launch is magnified. For example, take a profit, and to pay a salary is a survival action as any.
- The blame for the lack of support to entrepreneurs in Spain is not only a lack of investment. Is that there are entrepreneurs, feed them separately.
- I understand take as the decision not to stand still when we find something that can be improved . We are all entrepreneurs, when we want.
- I know big " imprendedores " working within large companies as an employee. They tend to be stubborn, inaccessible to despondency. When the situation becomes untenable, trying to escape your environment and migrate to another within your company or another.
- Undertake is to innovate and vice versa.
- Entrepreneurship is risk.
- Success is largely the result of chance and luck. The entrepreneur who does not recognize this fact, you're fooling yourself.
- Crises are disturbances force, moments of innovation and entrepreneurship. The history of interactive agencies that emerged in 1998 and 99, is the story of companies that saw the hole, facing a crisis of the traditional advertising sector. Today there is the same hole with the Social Media Marketing. Epitaph


Innova to the end, but death came to put things in place.

Photo Norman jars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment