I filled in this blank with no previous idea of \u200b\u200bthe theme to be developed. I wanted to write something now. I have on hand for testing. The problem we face is the practice, or rather, the lack of practice.
Every day, we should at least fill a blank sheet. About anything, as: mind map, script transparencies, motivational sounding phrases, points out in a post, ideas for our next meeting with the client list.
costs us more and more spinning thoughts to a computer before, that great source of constant interruptions via the Internet. Paul Graham explained that he had a connected computer, and other offline, and work (a programmer, and a superb essayist) used the latter. And it only changed the first, for limited intervals of time.
At this point in the film, it is recommended that you never change location, and think with a pencil and paper. Face the blank page, with our pressure and its promise.
The blank page is there, beckoning with its empty. The best tool in our power to change the world . Everything else is decoration post.
texture Chrystie
0 comments:
Post a Comment