I should have posted this some time ago for about a month there was an event, but as time goes often without leaving space for the reaction.
The issue is that the project of the Editorial Shangrila is a step forward and begins to publish its print version, from number 12, launched this past September, with a deep study on the complex and stimulant of Alexander Kluge. Kluge is one of the key names of the new German cinema, one of the most hidden and also the most radical, and his work encompasses both cinema and literature (side of him that I met through Sebald, their mentions in On history natural destruction).
The magazine is accompanied by the launch of our new web-Shangrila:
Here you can see all the information on the publishing project, which is not limited to the magazine, although this is its central axis. Since the Web is possible to buy the magazine, subscribe, or view the authorized outlets in different English cities. In addition, the network Texts section is a magnificent articles on various topics related to the audiovisual (essential article Psychosis and handling of DVDs, but remove our baser instincts.)
Anyway, the best I can do here is to recommend the magazine, the overall project, and encourage you to take a peek to the Web, it also comes with a blog with information from the magazine: http : / / www.shangrilaedicionesblog.blogspot.com/
And above all, commend and congratulate the editors, who have done a superb job and you notice the first number on paper.
Ah well, and personally, in this first issue I have a paper in which I try to analyze (if possible in a work so vast) the scope of Alexander Kluge only book so far has been published in Spain: The gap left by the devil (Ed. Anagram).
The issue is that the project of the Editorial Shangrila is a step forward and begins to publish its print version, from number 12, launched this past September, with a deep study on the complex and stimulant of Alexander Kluge. Kluge is one of the key names of the new German cinema, one of the most hidden and also the most radical, and his work encompasses both cinema and literature (side of him that I met through Sebald, their mentions in On history natural destruction). The magazine is accompanied by the launch of our new web-Shangrila:
Here you can see all the information on the publishing project, which is not limited to the magazine, although this is its central axis. Since the Web is possible to buy the magazine, subscribe, or view the authorized outlets in different English cities. In addition, the network Texts section is a magnificent articles on various topics related to the audiovisual (essential article Psychosis and handling of DVDs, but remove our baser instincts.)
Anyway, the best I can do here is to recommend the magazine, the overall project, and encourage you to take a peek to the Web, it also comes with a blog with information from the magazine: http : / / www.shangrilaedicionesblog.blogspot.com/
And above all, commend and congratulate the editors, who have done a superb job and you notice the first number on paper.
Ah well, and personally, in this first issue I have a paper in which I try to analyze (if possible in a work so vast) the scope of Alexander Kluge only book so far has been published in Spain: The gap left by the devil (Ed. Anagram).
Here you can see the complete summary of the magazine.
0 comments:
Post a Comment