Friday, June 26, 2009

Piano Music Biffy Clyro

Neither before nor after God gave names to all animals

And
some reason did. Every time we launch a new product or service, we have the opportunity to baptize. But often, the search is taken lightly or stalls. Or the policy of "branding " of the company forces us to be flat: name> \u0026lt;description the service> empresa>

The truth is that baptism services, products or companies is ordinary, and some do well ... and others do other things well. But what is less obvious, is to baptize entities, projects, initiatives, ... things.

Will the new project to change the reporting system costs the company does not deserve a name? When given name, endow him company, and it is easier to communicate and manage change within the company.

A new methodology in our call center, a new level of service? If we can call you by name, give them consistency, existence and endow them move a step towards the success of the initiative.

get used to baptize our milestones as we baptized our pets. They also would.

In abladías not only price but also because it can give unnecessarily. A brand should be like water for fish: is there but not noticed. It is vital, but it is the protagonist.
"Be water, my friend" 1) If I need you. pecera 2) If you do not need you, you are, but I do not notice.
3) If you call, you pick up the phone and solve my problem.
4) If I adquirirte, you're on the shelf or in Google.
5) If my brainwaves are Sildavia, you do not insist on showing

Bahia. 6) You make me happy, and do not know say what. 7) If you need specific information you provide to me, recalling that the source is not important, but information.
8) If you do not know what I want, you think about me and offer me, making me believe that I was the I thought.
9) Prior to worry, call me to let my mind at rest.
10) you stand to my needs, and do not ask me why I choose you again and again.
11) out of my radar as water, and you appear when you need it.

Become a liquid mark goes against the pervasive practice of making the company name: put your brand above all things. But everything changes and the consumer prefers to put her family, friends and interests, above all brands. Becoming a brand liquid win the battle of the "no attention"
.




Photo Mucri
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment